Tombstone Newscast (3) Tombstone Newscast (3)

Wait, obama is black?

Gianni responds:

epic sci-fi shit maybe epic sci-fi shit maybe

It is a daaaamn shame you probably wont finish this ever. Because this has some freakishly awesome potential to blow up in to a Hybrid track of amazingly epic proportions. Strings, horns, etc. The things i would do to this track...

Qold responds:

if you wanna finish it be my guest
I can give you anything you need from it

Buttpoop Buttpoop

YOU BROKE SOMETHING!

From The Depths From The Depths

Not the best you ever done but still really really good. And i sensed a lack in your usual horny-ness ( I MADE A PUN, HORNS, BRASS, GET IT? HORN- Oh forget about it)

Also the bacon tits gets an approval.

Basic Day Basic Day

WHAR IS BRASS?! D:

Devastus responds:

In the next song :P

Make My Stand Make My Stand

Course it is brilliant.

Again, nothing to really complain about except for your attention span. Even tho short and explosive more often trumps over long and just draged out. Just wish the buildup was a bit longer. Just to drag it out and keep us barely on our seats.

But man, awesome as usual.

Executor Executor

Very good.

Really like it, got a good feeling to it, feels powerful and plays amazing.
Only problem is at some part it can get just a tad cluttered with the sounds
otherwise the quality is nice and crisp.

Keep up the good work.

IglicaV responds:

Gotcha!

Unleashed Unleashed

As usual...

Brilliant and manly, oh so manly.
Your work with the horns is what keeps me coming back, something i am really bad at myself.
Some part of me feels like there is something missing in this, i am not sure what.

I am quite sure it is not important however.

As usual, great work.

Devastus responds:

Thank you very much! Horns are the shit, I love to use them :P I highly recommend studying some orchestral pieces with horn instruments and listen (and if you can see it, even better) to how they are played; that knowledge will help you make good usage of the instruments immensely. Same goes for all instruments in general though.

I think what's missing is just a little bit of oomph from the bass area, kinda made a bit too middle-based mix for this but luckily it's nothing drastic.

Thanks alot for the feedback!

Sound of the Wind Sound of the Wind

That feeling.

Really really love this piece and that is funny because i usualy do not like stuff like this.
That game is going to have some great music.

Trying to think of any constructive criticism. But frankly i think you aced it with this piece here.

Keep up the excellent work.

NickKaedallus responds:

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I really will do my best not to let anyone down. (:

Rock On!!

2.1 2.1

MUCH better.

ALOT better from your last track, You have a structure, you got a sound. Effects. An idea even!

Good work! Il keep checking in for your other tracks. But comared to "The Game" this is much much MUCH better.

What i can give critic on is the still abit TO generic sound on the synts, That is something you gotta work away from.

Other than that, Good work! You deserve it!

Subliminalvids responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :)